Current SCIC Members
SCIC is a network of organizations and individuals dedicated to global understanding, cooperation, peace and justice. Collectively, we work together to connect people to the information and ideas they need to be great global citizens and take meaningful action for a more just and sustainable world.
- ADRA Canada
- Blue Sky Cultural Connections
- Bonding Together for a Brighter Future: Encounters and Dialogues with Cuernavaca Mexico
- Briarpatch Magazine
- Canadian Co-operative Association / Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Friends Service Committee
- Canadian Lutheran World Relief
- Change for Children Association
- Crossroads International
- Cuso International
- Development and Peace
- effect:hope (The Leprosy Mission of Canada)
- Fair Trade Saskatoon
- Global Health Committee – U of S College of Medicine
- Grandmothers 4 Grandmothers Regina
- GreenRoots Sustainable Living Inc.
- Hope for Malawi Foundation Inc.
- HOPE International Development Agency
- Humanity First Canada
- Inter Pares
- International Office, University of Saskatchewan
- KAIROS Regina
- MATCH International
- Mennonite Central Committee
- Mozambique Building Fund
- National Farmers Union
- Next Up Saskatchewan
- Presbyterian World Service & Development
- Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund
- PROYASH International Inc.
- Regina Open Door Society
- Saskatchewan Intercultural Association
- Saskatoon Peace Coalition
- Save the Children Canada
- Southern Sudan Humanitarian Action Development Agency
- Treaty Six Justice Collective
- Two Bears First Nations Research Institute Inc.
- Uganda Canadian Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- United Church of Canada
- United Nations Association in Canada Saskatoon Branch
- UR International
- USC Canada
- World Relief Canada
- World Renew
Organizations and individuals who are interested in membership with SCIC should email scic [at] earthbeat.sk.ca.