Current SCIC Members
SCIC is a network of organizations and individuals dedicated to global understanding, cooperation, peace and justice. Collectively, we work together to connect people to the information and ideas they need to be great global citizens and take meaningful action for a more just and sustainable world.
- ADRA Canada
- Blue Sky Cultural Connections
- Bonding Together for a Brighter Future: Encounters and Dialogues with Cuernavaca Mexico
- Briarpatch Magazine
- Change for Children Association
- Development and Peace
- Engineers Without Borders – University of Regina
- Fair Trade Saskatoon
- Global Health Committee – U of S College of Medicine
- Grandmothers 4 Grandmothers Regina
- GreenRoots Sustainable Living Inc.
- HOPE International Development Agency
- Inter Pares
- International Office, University of Saskatchewan
- KAIROS Regina
- MATCH International
- Mennonite Central Committee
- Mozambique Building Fund
- National Farmers Union
- Next Up Saskatchewan
- Presbyterian World Service & Development
- Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund
- Regina Open Door Society
- Saskatchewan Intercultural Association
- Saskatoon Peace Coalition
- Save the Children Canada
- The Ahaan Foundation Inc.
- Treaty Six Justice Collective
- Uganda Canadian Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- United Church of Canada
- United Nations Association in Canada Saskatoon Branch
- UR International
- USC Canada
- Anne Brander
- Frank Tecklen
- Jessica Wood
- Lynn Gidluck
- Narayan Kshetri
Organizations and individuals who are interested in membership with SCIC should email scic [at] earthbeat.sk.ca.